Thursday, December 1, 2011

White Ninja!!!!!

I read White Ninja for my online comic.  Online comics are a very interesting format and I do think they are the future but I really did not enjoy this web comic much at all.  The humor was immature adult humor and was only meant to try and induce a quick laugh on the reader.  I found a few of them to be moderately funny but nothing really struck me as laugh out loud funny.  Mainly I feel this is caused by a lack of ability to connect to the reader.  Most fun successful comic strips are based upon the artists personal experiences.  This really helps the reader connect to the story and it makes the antics that take place way more funny because they can connect to it.  White Ninja was crude and boring.  The art was very weak and unimpressive.  I think White Ninja does have potential as it did make me laugh but it really needs a lot of work.  The author / artist should really make it more personal instead of just throwing in a stupid crude punch line.  Definitely not a huge fan of White Ninja.

No comments:

Post a Comment