Saturday, December 3, 2011

Bone

Bone by Jeff Smith is debatably the best comic I have ever read.  Not only is it a fun, gripping, read I also love the art.  I finished the entire series and found nothing about it that I did not like.  It was a perfect mix of funny and serious.  The art was really good (which is usually all I care about) but in this graphic novel I enjoyed the story so much that even if the art was not as good I would have liked it.  I was pretty surprised how intense the story got.  It started off so fun and happy and then went dark and serious very quick.  I highly suggest everyone to read this graphic novel.  Everything about it is amazing.  The character's develop along with the story so well.  I recommend reading everything in the series because it only gets better as it goes and you discover more about the plot.  Bone is a truly amazing piece of literature.

No comments:

Post a Comment